Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Isn’t it time to know what you don’t know?

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Breezyr

Jenn Air door warping

5 posts in this topic

Konichiwa

I have a Jenn Air JCD2389DEQ that the inside door moldings that hold the condiments trays on the refrigerator side are warping outward, causing the trays to be loose. Already one has fallen out when the door was opened. Does anyone have experience with this and what has been Maytag's response. Denial or acceptance? My past dealings with Maycor on their refrigerators have not been happy ones

Domo arigato

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

I have seen many complaints about this.  Call maytag with your model and serial numbers and complain.  See if they will do some replacing.....:shock:

250.00 for the door molding panel/liner and no charge for the installation. I have never in my life seen a refrigerator door warp out of shape. My wife says to simply screw the condiment trays in place and then concentrate on finding a new refrigerator instead of repairing this one. She is completely fed up with Maytag/Jenn Air. 3 bad refrigerators in a row

After explaining the problem to my maytag dealer while getting a replacement ADC, he tells me that there are tray bracket extensions I could have bought for 12.00 to keep the trays in place. Too late now as I alreay screwed the trays in place. He said that Maytag has the parts and they should have told me about them instead of saying all I could do is replace the door liner. Never again, Maytag:headbang:

Right decision.........:cool: