Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

MBR2258XES3

Lionelsson

I would like a service manual that shows me how to remove the freezer compartment rails so that I can get to the inside parts.

to delete, not to delete....hmmm   coin flip....you win this time!!

Bro Lion, gonna help you this time but come on bro...you know how to do it since you did it before.....manual request are done in the appliance manual request forum....also please put something in your title other than just the model number...wasn't even going to look at this thread...didn't know if I should waste my time so  next time take a few minutes and add the type of appliance and manufacturer and even add "manual request"...preferably in the title and not the tags as tags do not show up in many mobile versions of the site...ie help us help you...

moving it to manual request forum.....

okay....now go to download section and search for "Maytag bottom mount"  ignore the model numbers listed in the document.....check out page 35

also...lo and behold the magic of video as the big guy himself shows us how to remove the most difficult rails ....

Edited by DurhamAppliance
  • Like 2

Thanks for helping.   I do not request very often and as I age, I forget how to do things.  Sorry.