Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

GE GTWN4250D0WS - What is the Correct Fill Amounts?

FixOneMore

I am going to call it good enough. I put a wet load of towels in and did a drain and spin and it is as good as I can get it.

I am calling this one done.

Thank you again.

• 7 months later...
wrenchwinch

How I fixed the issue here in my home after wanting to kick it to kalamazoo..... Got tired of working on it for it not to last.  New tech does not mean better. Install to the side and swing it outta the way when not use. Aim it in the tub,  turn it on to fill to desired level. Shake the tip dry.. swing it back against the wall. Even has a hard spray setting for treating tough stains. Next best option is the creek. 

IMG_20240328_144507440.jpg

IMG_20240328_144720422.jpg

On 8/21/2023 at 8:58 AM, FixOneMore said:

I am going to call it good enough. I put a wet load of towels in and did a drain and spin and it is as good as I can get it.

I am calling this one done.

Thank you again.

I just remember 8 inches from bottom of tub. Also before it starts agitation cycle it slowly turns the tub while spraying water on top of the clothes. Energy star clothes washers are great aye!