Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

LG Front Load WM9000HVA

KurtB
Go to solution Solved by KurtB,

Gents,

I have an interesting issue with this washer.  It will sometimes empty the tub and sometimes not empty the tub with no diagnostic code.  Every time I troubleshoot and do a spin and drain, I can pull the hose out of the drain and I'm getting a strong stream of water. and it will then run for 5 to 7 cycles, then it will start leaving the tub of water, not a lot but some.  Fast forward a few days and when the washer finished its cycle, I opened the door and the tub was pretty much full, flooding my laundry room.  This time I got an FE code for fill error.  This washer is a ThinQ model and does self diagnosis but hasn't given me a code except the one FE code.

This is a real head scratcher for me.  Any help would be appreciated.  

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ServiceTech_Daniel

• KurtB

You have a over flow error 

the water level frequency is over 21.3k 

You may have a faulty water inlet valve . 

basically the solenoid to the valve isn't shutting and water is seeping/pouring in . 

since it's not happening always it will be kind of hard to test , but if you have it filling with water and you cut power to the machine and it continues to fill , then the solenoid on the valve is sticking open. Youll need to replace the water valve 

• Solution

Hi Daniel,

I replaced the pump and so far everything has been peachy.. thanks for you reply.

/Kurt