Click here to check out our on-demand appliance repair training webinars.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.
  • Upcoming Events

• 26 October 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in the conversation for all things Appliantological: bidness, customers, tools, troubleshooting, flavorite brewski, whatever. Webcams and microphones are open and live!
      This event is also a great time for any students at Master Samurai Tech to bring any and all questions about the coursework. We're happy to walk through any concepts you're having trouble with. Think of it like office hours with your teachers. 
      Also, follow the Calendar Event so you'll get notified of new posts here. Look for the "Follow" button either at the top of the topic on desktop or below the topic on mobile.
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, October 26 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

Fault code chart for 2018 Fisher Paykel DD60

rkshanahan

I am hoping that someone can help me diagnose a fault.  My dishwasher has the Fast, Delicate, Lock, and all three dry LEDs are on when the fault is displayed.  I have been able to find some earlier manuals with fault codes, but they don't have quite the same indicators as my DD60DHI9.

Rob

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rkshanahan

• J5*

• appl.tech.29501

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How far into the cycle does it get before fault? Is the same fault duplicated every time in the same place?

Hi 29501 and J5,

I have attached a photo of the fault LEDs.  The fault occurs the same time every time, right at the very beginning of the cycle.  The tub empties, the fill valve actuates and water enters the tub, then right at the end of filling it faults.  Never starts agitating.

I submitted a chat with Fisher Paykel and I got two different answers.  One said it is an A6 code and I need to re-seat the spray arm, the other said it is an F70 fault and I need to replace the inlet valve or wiring harness.  Neither seems right to me as I re-seated the spray arm to no effect and the tub seems to fill just fine.

Regards,

Rob

fault code photo.jpg

FP sent me a PDF file of the fault codes for the Phase 9 dishwashers.  I can't upload it here as it is the wrong file type.  It says the fault is an F70.

Rob

Yes fault 70 says high current to the valve 

not something i have seen

looks like its a double 

you could do some swapping of the valve connections and see if the fault moves along with doing some trickery of manual water filling to get the unit to prime and start washing 

First i would check the ohms on the valves 

could be a board issue

https://www.cbw.fp.co.nz/fp_shadomx/fms/service/fpa-dishwashers/fpa-service-dishwashers/DishDrawer/591459_Dishdrawer_PH9_Designer&Integrated_svc.pdf

https://www.cbw.fp.co.nz/fp_shadomx/fms/service/fpa-dishwashers/fpa-service-dishwashers/DishDrawer/431003 DD60, DD24 PH9 CONNECTED .pdf

92A6467A-7335-4BBB-9B25-01E1F04D068F.jpeg