FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Ge Profile oven / microwave combo

Nicholsseand

Manufacturer: GE
Type of Appliance: Wall oven microwave combo
Model Number: JT965s0k4ss
Have you validated the model number at an online parts site like Repair Clinic? (yes or no): Yes
Have you watched the video on how to search for manuals and have you searched the Downloads section prior to posting this request? (yes or no): Yes

Not finding a lot of information on this one. Older GE profile.

Oven display not operating. Dead display though microwave display still functional.

Doesn't seem like there is a thermal fuse to check (which wouldn't cause the display to not function)

Leaning towards bad board/bad display though would like to do my due diligence. 

Thank you!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Captain Dunsel

• Nicholsseand

• Son of Samurai

Top Posters In This Topic

I see this one:

So... please pardon my ignorance. The 0 in-between the s and k of the model number I provided is for sure there..

The one you posted is, that going to be the similar one?

Is the 0 going to matter for when I look up parts?

14 minutes ago, Captain Dunsel said:

I see this one:

3 minutes ago, Nicholsseand said:

The 0 in-between the s and k of the model number I provided is for sure there..

You have to drop the 0 in the model number for parts look on these older GE units.It does look like it should have a wiring diagram for the Microwave or mini manual as GE calls it that I do not see. The mini manual for the oven should be right.Maybe we can call on @Vance R or @Son of Samurai for that.

• Team Samurai
8 hours ago, Captain Dunsel said:

You have to drop the 0 in the model number for parts look on these older GE units.It does look like it should have a wiring diagram for the Microwave or mini manual as GE calls it that I do not see. The mini manual for the oven should be right.Maybe we can call on @Vance R or @Son of Samurai for that.

Yep, you posted the right mini manual, Captain!