Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Fisher Paykel Dishdrawer F2 error

BigEHead

BigEHead

I have a DD24 that has been working great, but now the bottom drawer throws an F2 error.  I've swapped the rotor with the top drawer, I've purchased a new rotor, and I've even replaced the RPS (hall sensor) all of which have had no affect.  Strange thing is that it only throws the F2 only when there is 3 minutes left on a rinse cycle - i think it's trying to purge the water?  It has no problem purging the water initially on start up though.  The other strange thing is that the bottom drawer will randomly show an F2 error (when not in use) but when the top drawer is in a cycle.  I was going to replace the stator motor, but now it seems like it's a PCB issue?  Would love any insight as I've tried a few things already.  

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• J5*

• BigEHead

Top Posters In This Topic

So youve changed the rotor and the rps 

im going to assume you fitted the rps correctly 

it does point to the board

swap boards between drawers and see 

BigEHead

Thanks J5.  Yes RPS was installed properly.   When the F2 error shows up, I power it off and then power it back on - and try to start another rinse cycle but it errors out right away.  Only way i get it to start again is i spin the rotor a little first.  I just swapped with the board from the top drawer and I still have the error.  The last thing must be the motor assembly.  Right?

7 hours ago, BigEHead said:

Thanks J5.  Yes RPS was installed properly.   When the F2 error shows up, I power it off and then power it back on - and try to start another rinse cycle but it errors out right away.  Only way i get it to start again is i spin the rotor a little first.  I just swapped with the board from the top drawer and I still have the error.  The last thing must be the motor assembly.  Right?

On theory yes , but ive never had one bad 

put a meter on it