Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.
  • Upcoming Events

• 26 October 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in the conversation for all things Appliantological: bidness, customers, tools, troubleshooting, flavorite brewski, whatever. Webcams and microphones are open and live!
      This event is also a great time for any students at Master Samurai Tech to bring any and all questions about the coursework. We're happy to walk through any concepts you're having trouble with. Think of it like office hours with your teachers. 
      Also, follow the Calendar Event so you'll get notified of new posts here. Look for the "Follow" button either at the top of the topic on desktop or below the topic on mobile.
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, October 26 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

Kenmore washer Model #417.44072300

jambatt

Anyone know where I can snag a harness for this beast? My parts supplier doesn't  carry it or even list it for that matter. Have struck out locally also.  The O'cock WalMart (local dump) hasn't had any in stock for quite awhile, though I don't know why since these things seem to have a lot of issues. How 'bout it Toast, any suggestions since you da man for Friggi.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

other than a used one your probably gonna have to get that straight from frigidaire, thats not a stock item for any of the parts suppliers that I know of.

• Team Samurai

They don't even call it out on the breakdown diagrams-- no part number, no can order. I think appl.tech is right.

i can buy front load shells, but they cost me 50 bucks, if you wanna pay that pluss shipping i will ask the guy if he has your model

for the record... for this i am driving 15 miles oput of town hauling whole machile to my house striping harness and packing to ship to you

i ask the 50 it cost me for the machine only pluss shipping

for that i'll send you the timer too jus incase, i'm buying mqachines with bad bearings usually

Sears website is down right now, so can't see what yours is, and that model# didn't show up on other sites I use.

I have one that I just completely scrapped out and took to the scrapyard and can go back and get the wiring harness if it's the correct on.

Also have one more that I'm getting ready to strip out, both are the standard washer consule style, (Non-stacking), so good chance not what you need, harness will be different on the stackable model, (I don't know of yours is the stackable or not since sears website is down for maintenance).

If I have one I will send it to you for $10.00 plus the cost of shipping.

EDITED to add: Sears site back up, and see yours has the consule on front, (stackable), plus it's the electronic control model. Sorry I can't help with what I have they would be completely different harnesses.

Also, incase you needed it: Here's the part# for the wiring harness - 134201700, (it's on the first page showing control consule on the parts list as not illustrated), $90-$100 and backordered at 6 different sites + my parts supplier - Marcone.

Thanks a lot guys. Right now the beast is still running but thought new harness or connector would make owner and every one else (Yours truly) sleep better at night. Toast check your PM's. Thanks for the part # Willie. Again thanks to everyone.

Archived