Click here to check out our on-demand appliance repair training webinars.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.
  • Upcoming Events

• 26 October 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in the conversation for all things Appliantological: bidness, customers, tools, troubleshooting, flavorite brewski, whatever. Webcams and microphones are open and live!
      This event is also a great time for any students at Master Samurai Tech to bring any and all questions about the coursework. We're happy to walk through any concepts you're having trouble with. Think of it like office hours with your teachers. 
      Also, follow the Calendar Event so you'll get notified of new posts here. Look for the "Follow" button either at the top of the topic on desktop or below the topic on mobile.
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, October 26 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

Frigidair wall oven schematic needed..help...m#cpeb30s8cc0

Rocket Appliance

[align=center]Bansia!

Does anyone have a schematic for this one?M#cpeb30s8cco (canadian model) I think its a relay problem,..but not sure how to check the relays,...I used to know how to but....old age and not enough brew made me forget...lol..:D

P.S. I just joined the "live help" with the Xdrive stash...WOW:dude: what a stash! worth every canadian peso I paid!!!!

Thanks again! Its not Rocket science....its Rocket Appliance!

[/align][align=center] 

[/align]

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys looks to be the same....I think I will replace the relay...can any one tell me how to test a relay?...Im a little rusty...

Thanks again...

Rocket...

if you want to test the bake/convection relay just ohm check between e6 and e7 on the eoc with the power off, you should get 60ish ohms(bake and broil in seriesalso an easy way to test both elements without pulling them

yellow to black on the relay are the normally closd so shoud have contiuity

Thanks burnt toast.,....that makes it alot clearer!!...that seems to be the problem I guess....its gotta be that relay...I think...lol...Did I mention that broil  still works?..

Ill post tomorrow to let ya know ...

Thanks again...

Well......I checked all the relays like you suggested Brnt Toast....they all checked out good???...Elements check perfect (ohm value) the broil works on the wall oven and the convection fan works....getting continuity on all the wires leading to and from the relays and board....

Tell me what you guys think of this.....all the big relays check fine (relays NOT mounted on the board) I think its the bake relay that is on the board that is not easily removed without some good soldering skills..thats not me...lol... I took a chance and ordered a new board...

Hope it works!...lol...

Thanks for the help

Rocket.

most boards I deal with are the GE variety from Kenmore or GE... on those when energized the relay will click (as most do) then you are able to check it with your meter to see if it's throwing power or not...I must admit that most of the Friggys burn so bad there is no question of whether good or bad

If the elements check good and the tests toast offered up wee ok then really your last option was the board...I hate to guess but as sometimes ya gotta go with the gut...good  luck

Thanks,... ya I hate to guess as well,... but like you said sometimes you have to...lol..

Ill post tomorrow and let ya know..

I prefer the SWAG method when it comes to guessing.............Scientific Wild @$$ Guess !:thumbsup: Works lot'sa times when nothin' else does. LOL

to test the bake relay on the board jumper e9 to e7

also a volt reading between these 2 while the oven is in bake will be 240v if the relay is open 

Well....Burnt Toast,... I did your test as suggested and it was open....I put the new board in and it worked...Thanks to ALL who helped me out on this one. I was a little nervous going and buying the board,.just in case it was not the problem but the checks you guys suggested confirmed my suspicions.....It was the relay mounted on the board that was bad!  No visual  signs of trouble but it tested bad....

Thanks again!......Rocket

Archived