Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.
  • Upcoming Events

• 26 October 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in the conversation for all things Appliantological: bidness, customers, tools, troubleshooting, flavorite brewski, whatever. Webcams and microphones are open and live!
      This event is also a great time for any students at Master Samurai Tech to bring any and all questions about the coursework. We're happy to walk through any concepts you're having trouble with. Think of it like office hours with your teachers. 
      Also, follow the Calendar Event so you'll get notified of new posts here. Look for the "Follow" button either at the top of the topic on desktop or below the topic on mobile.
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, October 26 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

Looking for parts manual Inglis dishasher m#k2407741

Rocket Appliance

:cool:Good morning all!

Customer called me looking for a part.....he lives on a Island....means me taking my boat to a service call (happens couple times a month,.. different customers) He is looking for a plug for the bottom of the dishwasher?... says in the "book" its called a "plug".....told me it was the size of a hot water bottle plug:?...but all his hot water plugs are 2 or 3 mm too small (1/8") I have never seen anything like that in a dishwasher?...

I cant find his model,maybe the Model# is wrong?....says its about ten years old...

I feel like Columbo..."one more thing sir....."...lol...

I thought you guys might be ale to save me a trip back and forth in the boat....

Thanks again,.....Rocket...

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Inglis is made by Whirlpool and I cant pull up that model# either. I would definitely confirm a model # and locate the part he wants before I made the trip. I cant imagine what he's talking about either

thats not a good model #

ask customer to read the tag on the side of the tub again, also ask them where this "plug" is supposed to go

only plug i can think of is the plug they use to close off the port for the upper spray when its not used on low end models

or maybe the customer lost the float and is trying to plug that hole

Ya I thought that was a bad # too...lol...the "plug" may be that omission for the upper spray arm.

The customer sounds like an older gentleman and we all know how small some of those model #'s are...

Ill try and ask him for the # again and see if I get the same #.

Thanks again guys.

Rocket.

Archived