Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.
  • Upcoming Events

• 26 October 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in the conversation for all things Appliantological: bidness, customers, tools, troubleshooting, flavorite brewski, whatever. Webcams and microphones are open and live!
      This event is also a great time for any students at Master Samurai Tech to bring any and all questions about the coursework. We're happy to walk through any concepts you're having trouble with. Think of it like office hours with your teachers. 
      Also, follow the Calendar Event so you'll get notified of new posts here. Look for the "Follow" button either at the top of the topic on desktop or below the topic on mobile.
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, October 26 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

SERVICEPOWER

profix

Does anyone have any experience with this company?(servicepower) I was contacted by one of their reps. who asked if I was interested in doing warranty work for them. They claim that most jobs are for GE products. I ask this because I do very little warranty work, and is this something new companies should take on or stay away from. Their web is servicepower.com.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure what the answer is here as not sure of the question asked by Service Power..we have delt with them for years as that is where we have to file warranty claims for Fedders...Service Power is also  Key-Prestiege where claims were submitted, SP bought out KP...Service Power just bought out Service Bench where we file claims for N.E.W...in the last few months SP also started dispatching out the calls for N.E.W.,....yes Service Power does dispatch calls for GE and other brands,  but I believe you have to already be authorized to get the dispatches for warranty work?  I do not think you can do warranty work for any company thru Service Power or anywhere unless you are already authorized, perhaps they would be dispatching work that is not warranty???  So I would be asking more questions about what they are meaning..."doing GE warranty for Service Bench"  I just do not know how this could be unless already authorized?  I cannot imagine Service Power owns GE..but anything is possible these days....LOL..

Pegie, thanks for your reply. I just spoke to a servicepower rep., they are looking for service companies in my area. They faxed me a service request notice, which actually pays pretty good. I recieved a pass word to their web, so I will research and give more details. Thanks.

I work for these guys, their checks clear real nice. The majority of the jobs I get from them are out-of-warranty jobs for LG products sold through Home Depot with an extended warranty through GE Capital. A great company to deal with as I don't have to spend any time on the phone waiting to get authorization (they have a web-based dispatch interface which handles authorizations and invoices). They also handle warranty for La Cornue.

I never turn my nose up at sources of new high-paying work.

Archived