Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.
  • Upcoming Events

• 26 October 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in the conversation for all things Appliantological: bidness, customers, tools, troubleshooting, flavorite brewski, whatever. Webcams and microphones are open and live!
      This event is also a great time for any students at Master Samurai Tech to bring any and all questions about the coursework. We're happy to walk through any concepts you're having trouble with. Think of it like office hours with your teachers. 
      Also, follow the Calendar Event so you'll get notified of new posts here. Look for the "Follow" button either at the top of the topic on desktop or below the topic on mobile.
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, October 26 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

Kitchen aid m#KUDS02FRSS1 flashing lights??

Rocket Appliance

I get to the customers house and the lights are a flashing...lol.. "normal" light flashing,"light/china" light flashing, "cancel" light flashing,"start/resume"light flashing, all at once. So I shut the power off to it for a couple off minutes,...turn it back on and still flashing all the above buttons still! the key pad wont let me do anything,cant even get into the self-diagnose cycle as described in the tech paper located on the kick panel...I should mention the intial call was "the dishwasher stopped and is full of water".....I was hoping on the old "clogged dishwasher drain scenerio" ..lol..bust out the shop-vac and solve the problem.....no such luck:(

Any help would be great!

Thanks all!

Jolee.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Team Samurai

May have a stuck key pad on the touchpanel. The tech sheet should have a pinout matrix for the touchpanel that oyu can use to check each keypad. Should read open when the key is not pressed and have continuity when it's pressed.

if the key pads test checks ok try checking voltage at the door switches and see if it is fluctuating, if so you probably have a floating neutral wire feeding the dishwasher. Does the motor attempt to run for a sec. and then stop?

Check keypad test in tech sheet. Got one doing the same thing except different model. Key pad test says that one of them is shorted.

Archived