Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.
  • Upcoming Events

• 26 October 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in the conversation for all things Appliantological: bidness, customers, tools, troubleshooting, flavorite brewski, whatever. Webcams and microphones are open and live!
      This event is also a great time for any students at Master Samurai Tech to bring any and all questions about the coursework. We're happy to walk through any concepts you're having trouble with. Think of it like office hours with your teachers. 
      Also, follow the Calendar Event so you'll get notified of new posts here. Look for the "Follow" button either at the top of the topic on desktop or below the topic on mobile.
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, October 26 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

Maybe this is the place for the question

red chili time

red chili time

I just realized i may be ranting a bit on the manufacturers and maybe that's not cool.

I posted a topic in the Kitchen Forum 4/22/10 1:26 about my dealings with a KA DW and the stuck key thing.

In it i kinda ranted @ Whirlpool and was hoping for more to jump on the cart, but i'm just a little frustrated and maybe the post should be chopped or moved.

So, hopefully someone can set me straight on the hardware and Master Samurai can set me straight on the propriety.

Thanks

/w

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So your wanting us to jump on the bandwagon with ya about your whirlpool dishwasher breaking?...let mee go and review that post.

red chili time

Thanks for getting back.

For some reason i feel so in the dark on this one.

Is there any reason, other than inside knowledge, to become an "authorized" servicer?

That's about it, and being able to promote their name, cause you sure won't get rich doing warranties

red chili time

Thanks on that, i've heard here and other places that it's a total pain in the "but... i just bought the thing"

This is a great site.  My hat to you all who watch over it.

[user=59237]red chili time[/user] wrote:

... to you all who watch over it.

"entertainment"  :)

red chili time

i betcha youall get some fine entertanin on dis chanul

besta keep du tung planted in da cheek at all times

'leest dats what i'm a learnin

Archived