Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Bosch Freestanding Range HGS7052UC/01

hallktm

I am looking for a manual for my Bosch range above (which no longer lights). I actually located the "Bosch Free Standing and Slide-in Ranges Service Manual" in the download area which would appear to cover this, but it is a pretty large file and my first attempt to retreive it resulted in a corrupted pdf. I now have exceeded an apparent download limit that I didn't know existed. Since I don't know when/if the counter resets, I am posting here.

Thank you, I appreciate your help.

Jim Hall

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

• hallktm

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Team Samurai

The Download limits are clearly stated on the Subscriptions page that you had to have seen in order to subscribe.

The manual for your range is this one:  http://appliantology.org/files/file/1418-bosch-free-standing-and-slide-in-ranges-service-manual/

It is less than 10 MB, which is modest by service manual size standards.  

If you're downloading using a device rather than a desktop computer and having trouble then STOP!  Don't just keep doing the same thing and expect different results.  Go to a desktop computer and download the file there.  

Sorry - didn't mean to whine. I probably have more of an internet connection issue than anything else. Wasn't considering that failed retries would each be considered a download by the system.

Actualy using a high powered laptop over wi-fi and competing with my son for bandwidth.

I'll check in tomorrow using a desktop. Thanks again.

• Team Samurai

Nolo problem, budrow.  PMing the link to you from my Dropbox.