Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Technical spec sheets and repair manuals

Mark Allen

I have been searching through all the immense amount of data available but find it cumbersome.  I input in the search bar at the top right what I am looking for but still get either nada for a result , or tons of similar but not quite , results of what I am looking for.

Is there an easier way to locate info for a specific machine I am working on at the moment?

Also I know master samurai has stated we should be getting the info sent to us directly from the manufacturer.  How does that happen ?  Who do we contact?

Items in question today are the Kenmore frontload washer model 417.40412700

and a Dishwasher model 665.13812K601

As a person new to the trade, but not new to all things mechanical and technical , I like to have the correct technical data prior to starting a job.  Tends to make things less uncertain and confusing.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

• Mark Allen

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Team Samurai

Sounds like you're searching just fine...

Washer tech sheet added just for you: http://appliantology.org/files/file/2528-kenmore-41740412700-washer-tech-sheet/

Dishwasher uses same tech sheet as this one: http://appliantology.org/files/file/689-whirlpool-du1055xtvs1-dishwasher-tech-sheet/

As a person new to the trade, but not new to all things mechanical and technical , I like to have the correct technical data prior to starting a job.  Tends to make things less uncertain and confusing.

This is called Pre-Diagnosis. It is one of the core teachings here in Appliantology Brotherhood. You are among your kind here. 

Topic moved to Appliance Service Manual Request forum. Please post all your future tech lit requests there. Domo!