Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

• 11 May 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in this workshop on all things Appliantological: bidness, customers, tools, troubleshooting, flavorite brewski, whatever. Webcams and microphones are open and live!
      This workshop is also a great time for any students at Master Samurai Tech to bring any and all questions about the coursework. We're happy to walk through any concepts you're having trouble with. Think of it like office hours with your teachers. 
      If you have a specific appliance problem you'd like us to talk about, post it here! We need a problem statement and a PDF of the tech sheet or schematic so we can all see it on screen share. If you have a PDF that isn't already in the File library here at Appliantology, send it to us by attaching it to the contact form. 
      Also, follow this Calendar Event so you'll get notified of new posts here. Look for the "Follow" button either at the top of the topic on desktop or below the topic on mobile.
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, May 11 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

Dacor ER48D looking for wiring diagram

darren412

Looking for a wiring diagram  for a Dacor  Model # ER48D   dual fuel oven.    This Model has the small and large oven and the small oven elements work fine but the large oven's both broil and bake are not functioning. I'm going to check the resettable switch first and if thats fine I am going to suspect that the power board will be the issue but could really use a wiring diagram to help in the diagnosis.

You ought to scoot over to the manual request forum. 

Have you searched for it?

• Team Samurai

Moved to Service Manual Request forum. 

Brother darren, that manual is already in the Downloads section. Save yourself time and get the info you need quicker by watching the short screencast at the top of that forum: http://appliantology.org/forum/16-appliance-service-manual-requests/

Also, watch the webinar recording on effectively using Appliantology as an information too to get the most out of your Professional Appliantologist membership. You'll find that on the FAQ page: 

• Like 1

Thank you all for the wake up call on searching for any helpful info. on the site. I could not find anything on this particular model as far as its wiring diagram. The ERD48 information was broad and not actually for my model.  As usual there was no wiring schematic for this in the control panel . So I basically just checked voltages and traced wires of the relay board to the large oven to find out what the problem was with out the aid of the wiring diagram.  the model # is ERD48SCH  duel fuel range with the small and large oven, about 14 yrs old.  The igniter was weak for the broiling cycle in the larger oven and the power control board for the larger oven had a bad bake element relay in it also. Thus causing the no heat at all  issue in the large oven. So Replacing the power control board in the upper top part of the oven where it is located underneath the  top drip pan and replacing the broil igniter, repaired the issue.     "" Make note to check the wires and there terminal connections going into all the relays on the power boards while you are there and have the top of the range opened up "".    The small oven power board relays and wire connections  checked out good but the large oven power board I had noticed that one of the relays that were still operating had both terminal connections that were so fatigued with heat that they were barely conducting the voltage flow. The terminals were coming loose from the wires and were just starting to melt the relay at its connections. The heat is so intense from the amperage draw I am assuming and that was causing the terminal connection to expand and be loose and then when that happens the issue just gets worse from that point on.The only reason I noticed this was because I had checked the wires and when I did that the wire was starting to come out of the terminal connection at that relay. So before buttoning up the top of the range I re soldered the two loose terminal connections along with replacing the large oven's power board and broiling igniter. Then tested the large oven and the  Range is working awesome now.  The large oven preheats within 4-7 minutes .  Again thank you all for the help. I will do a better job of posting in the correct section.   

• Like 1