Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

FEFL67GCA Oven Control Panel Works but range/oven does not heat

markiko

I have a Frigidaire electric range/oven model number FEFL67GCA.  It was working fine yesterday.  There were no power fluctuations or lightening storms last night.  When I tried to use it today, the control panel operated as normal but the range elements did not heat.  I then tried the oven.  Same thing.  The control panel operated as normal, but the oven did not heat.

I called Frigidaire, which told me to unplug the stove for 3-5 minutes and turn it back on.  Frigidaire said that, if it did not work properly after turning it back on, I would have to call a repairman.  I asked if there were an internal fuse, but they would not provide any further guidance because they did not want me to try to open the appliance.

I cut power from the circuit breaker for an hour and turned it back on.  No change.  The control panel functions normally, but nothing heats up.

I only have the user's operation manual -- not the repair manual.  I have experience with electronics but NOT with ranges/ovens.

Any idea what the problem could be? 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BradE

• markiko

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No cook top and no oven, but control panel is working.  Sounds like you have lost L2. If you have a meter I would slide the range out and make sure you are getting 240v.