Click here to check out this guide.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

• 28 September 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in the conversation for all things Appliantological: bidness, customers, tools, troubleshooting, flavorite brewski, whatever. Webcams and microphones are open and live!
      This event is also a great time for any students at Master Samurai Tech to bring any and all questions about the coursework. We're happy to walk through any concepts you're having trouble with. Think of it like office hours with your teachers. 
      Also, follow the Calendar Event so you'll get notified of new posts here. Look for the "Follow" button either at the top of the topic on desktop or below the topic on mobile.
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, September 28 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

Request Service Manual / Samsung Ref M# RB215ACBP

Quick

Manufacturer: Samsung
Type of Appliance: Refrigerator
Model Number: RB215ACBP
Have you validated the model number at an online parts site like Repair Clinic? (yes or no): No
Have you watched the video on how to search for manuals and have you searched the Downloads section prior to posting this request? (yes or no): Yes

My first Digital Service Call. Ten million service manuals here for Samsung. And I can't find it.

Now ain't that something.

Quick

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Quick

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

• 16345Ed

Top Posters In This Topic

In general how long can I expect to wait for a request to come through? And by the way the M# RB215ACBP does pull up at the Repair Clinic site. I understand and respect the fact regarding chasing after incorrect / inaccurate Model numbers.

Quick

• Team Samurai
13 hours ago, Quick said:

Have you watched the video on how to search for manuals and have you searched the Downloads section prior to posting this request? (yes or no): Yes

In this case, there's no wait at all because that both the service manual and fast track are  already in the downloads section so you download it as soon as you find it. 

Rewatch the video on how to search and, if you're still not finding it, tell me how you're searching, search term, etc. 

RB215ACBP* RB215ACB* RB215AC* I'm still not finding it. Now I can go back further and find it by the bundles. But no RB215ACBP.

Sorry for the trouble.

Quick

• Team Samurai

No trouble! 

Search using the term "rd215*" and you'll find the fast track and service manual.  Make sure you're searching just the Downloads section in the search box or you'll pull up lots of irrelevant stuff. 

Lemme know how that goes for you. 

Same as the last time I searched. I'm feeling really between a rock and a hard space here Scott. I don't want to take up you valuable time and I'm at risk of sounding so dumb here.

Please take note of the last three characters in this model number (CBP) That's RB215A(CBP) I looked at some up close with pub dates 2005. This refrigerator was manufactured May 2012. I worry about the algorithm not being the same...

• Team Samurai

I'm out of town for a few days and checking in on my phone, so I'm a little limited. I'll check it tonight when I can get on my notebook computer and post an update. 

In general, though, the service mode diagnostic entry and other parts of the algorithm don't change much or at all in a model family. 

Well that's good to know. I'm going to run this call cold. Only way to break in anyhow.

I got this! I think...

Quick

7 minutes ago, Quick said:

Well that's good to know. I'm going to run this call cold. Only way to break in anyhow.

I got this! I think...

Quick

• Team Samurai

Yep, those manuals will work, Ed. 

I also uploaded some more goodies. 

Updated Fast Track R2 

and Training Presentation 

Thank you Scott and Ed. Never ever again will I run a cold call. L.O.L.

Couldn't even find the damn door switch.

Quick