FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Tech Sheet

Skee572

Manufacturer: Kenmore
Type of Appliance: Refrigerator
Model Number: 253.70413414
Have you validated the model number at an online parts site like Repair Clinic? (yes or no): YES
Have you watched the video on how to search for manuals and have you searched the Downloads section prior to posting this request? (yes or no): YES

Looking for a Tech Sheet on this refrigerator.

I did find this when I was searching would this be similar??

(Kenmore Frigidaire 253.70312211 Refrigerator Tech Sheet)

Also I read the form about finding the PUB # not sure if I'm doing it right but is this what you are talking about in the attached pictured?

Thank You

Shane

FullSizeRender.jpg

• Team Samurai
43 minutes ago, Skee572 said:

Also I read the form about finding the PUB # not sure if I'm doing it right but is this what you are talking about in the attached pictured?

This is Frikkidaire-built so it's a little different. The tech sheet PUB number is A01544701 which is this one 

Don't worry too much about "doing it right" - it's more important that you get the information you need and we're happy to help with that. If there's a trick you can use to help you find future PUBs faster, we'll let you know. You'll be a champ at sleuthing the Downloads in no time! :geek:

• Thanks 1

Unfortunately, this particular machine is not the best example, as the LITERATURE is not listed as a separate part that can be ordered... For one like this, I focus on the User Interface / controls and match it to the OEM Frigidaire machine manual with the same controls, as this is proof they will be wired and operate in similar enough fashion.

• Thanks 1