FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Kenmore/Frigidaire Dual fuel range - need service manual

Budget Appliance Repair

Manufacturer: Kenmore by Frigidaire
Type of Appliance: Dual fuel free standing range
Model Number: 790.79623700
Have you validated the model number at an online parts site like Repair Clinic? (yes or no): yes
Have you watched the video on how to search for manuals and have you searched the Downloads section prior to posting this request? (yes or no): yes

Need a service manual - how to disassembly control panel area - hopefully without removing any of the surface burners

I have all the tech info and have remove the three screws above oven door and screws behind control knobs that hold manifolds to front panel but top is still attached somehow.

Thanks for trying @Son of Samurai but that is one I already have from the B2B.Frigidaire site - also the customer has all the owners manuals/installation and wiring diagrams that came with the range, which pretty much includes all that is on B2B.Frigidaire site.

Doesn't say anything about how to access control and valve area.

I found one discussion on Appliantology that someone had to get to the control boards and they mentioned nothing about how to access so hopefully it shouldn't be to difficult.

Hopefully someone in the tech forum answers my direct question on how to remove control panel to access boards and spark module.

Thanks to @Vance R for supplying this manual which is also for this model series 790.7962*

• Like 1