Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade. Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology.

Replacing Frigidaire Induction cooktop (glass only) model FGIC3667MBA

kingdaddy

Help!Β πŸ™
I have a Frigidaire (Electrolux) Induction cooktop (about 3 years old) that we broke one of the corners by dropping a pan on it.
Not a large break...about 1 to 2 inches just on one corner, but the glass obviously needs replacing. The cooktop still works just fine, we have been using it for quite some time now with it in this condition, but my wife is tired of having the broken corner (I won't mention who broke itΒ πŸ˜‰)
I am hoping that just the glass surface can be replaced without all the electronics etc. under it.
Anybody have any experience doing this? Thanks in advance for any advice...
Mike

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kingdaddy

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic