Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

SERVICE MANUAL LG LRMDC2306D/00 or CRAFT ICE the one with "Big Balls"

Johnny B. Good

Manufacturer: LG
Type of Appliance: FRENCH DOOR REFR
Model Number: LRMDC2306D/00
Have you validated the model number at an online parts site like Repair Clinic? (yes or no): YES
Have you watched the video on how to search for manuals and have you searched the Downloads section prior to posting this request? (yes or no): YES

The warranty period has expired and the requests are coming in. Time to study up..

Any help would be appreciated.  AEQ73449901 825126530_CRAFTICE1.JPG.da5cdf45d568b9b7177769ae9c47e356.JPG447714322_CRAFTICE2.JPG.f1325b22fdc9a4c00e9ae38d6c597aae.JPG

JBG

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Johnny B. Good

• Captain Dunsel

• mehoss

I found this one: And if this one don’t help you put in a request for the exact model: Take a look:

• Like 1

Thank you Captain!

Time to show Mrs. Joe Blow I can make "Big Balls" happen! She said she misses how the "Big Balls" glisten in the empty glass of ice tea while they sweat in the sun light.

Yes, I love being a Appliance Service Technician!  

Thank you LG  Life's Good!

JBG

1 minute ago, Johnny B. Good said:

Thank you Captain!

Time to show Mrs. Joe Blow I can make "Big Balls" happen! She said she misses how the "Big Balls" glisten in the empty glass of ice tea while they sweat in the sun light.

Yes, I love being a Appliance Service Technician!  

Thank you LG  Life's Good!

JBG

LOL

• 1 year later...

Bottom line:  If the icemaker part number ends in a 1,2 or 3, it needs to be changed.  If the icemaker part number ends in a 7,8 or 9, you have the newer one already in there.  You also need to change the main PCB if the serial number falls within a certain range.  Some serial numbers can just get a firmware update with the jig and no need to replace the main PCB.

Edited by mehoss