How to run each component in an Asko DW70 dishwasher from the control panel
Asko dishwasher test diagnostic
Brother PDuff shares with us the key dance for putting an Asko DW70 dishwasher into self test mode where you can activate each component in the dishwasher individually. This makes quick work of checking each component to see if it's operating correctly.
To access component test:
1) Turn off the main power switch.
2) Wait at least 5 seconds.
3) Press and hold the Program and Start buttons.
4) Switch on the main power switch.
5) Release the Program and Start buttons.
Press Program button to activate component test.
(These components are activated in order after each button press)
1) Inlet valve and mixer valve (mixer valve open 1 second then inlet valve open, after next press of Program button both valves closed then only inlet valve open)
2) Salt water valve
3) Combi dispenser
4) Circulation pump
5) Circulation pump and element
6) Fan and wax motor
7) Drain pump
Source: Asko DW Reoccurring Problem With Basepan Float Switch