FOR PROFESSIONAL APPLIANCE TECHS ONLY! Appliantology is the premiere appliance tech support site on the web. This annual membership unlocks the total and awesome power of Appliantology, turning it into a fearsome weapon of mass instruction and appliance information tool for the professional appliance tech who needs bleeding edge technical info. You'll get all of these perks and benefits:
- Win $100 every month by participating in our Kendo Points program -- you can more than earn back the cost of your membership! Click here to learn how Kendo Points work.
- All-star access to the Techs-only appliance repair and business forums
- UNLIMITED high-speed service manual downloads!
- If a tech doc you need isn't already in the Downloads section of the site, you can request one in the Appliance Service Manual Requests forum and we'll get it for you
- Free admission to the Samurai's live regular tech training webinars
- Free access to over 50 hours (and growing!) of tech training webinar recordings on a variety of technical topics (check out the list)
- Free access to hundreds of other exclusive appliance training videos in Samurai's Video Classroom
- As a professional appliance repair tech (you get paid to fix other people's appliances), your membership fee is tax deductible as a legitimate business expense
- A Professional Appliantologist membership ensures two things that very few other sites out there do: no ads and no data harvesting. We strive to provide our members with an uncluttered, ad-free experience, and during your stay at the Appliantology forums, absolutely none of the content you create or your personal data is collected for our own or any other company's purposes.
The whole appliance repair world and awesome power of Appliantology will be at your fingertips for just $197 per year! At less than three bucks a week, this is a real steal for the value you get.
Since this membership is exclusive to working appliance repair techs, you must submit an application form in order to purchase it. This ensures that Appliantology remains a community by techs, for techs, with professional camaraderie and high-quality technical support. If you're looking for DIY help, you can get that in our DIY Appliance Repair Help forum by simply creating a free account.
There is a one-time, non-refundable $39 application fee so make sure that you do actually meet the requirements before submitting the form. Once you submit the form, your request will be manually processed and we will get back in touch with you (usually same day).
When you are approved, you will be issued an invoice for the membership fee of $197. Pay that, and you're ready to begin using the web's premier appliance repair information tool!