Stay connected with us...
Webinar Recordings Index Page 11/07/2017
[Webinar] Appliantology Workshop 11/09/2017Information is the name of the game in the appliance repair trade today. Appliantology is a powerful information tool for the professional appliance repair technician. But just like with any of the more capable tools in your tool bag, many of the more powerful features are hidden from you unless you "read the manual." Ugh! Who wants to do that? Well, this is one time when you don't have to! In this webinar, Team Samurai will personally walk you through the site and show you many of the useful and powerful features that even long-time users probably never knew existed.
Manually Jumpering The Optics Board In A Whirlpool IDI System
And here's another technique:
MANUALLY STARTING AN IDI ICE MAKER
The following procedure may be helpful when trying to manually start an IDI ice
maker. The procedure will override the 50 minute ice maker time-out.
1. Jump test points “T” to “H”.
2. Make sure the ice bin is on the door, the IDI slide is “on,” and both doors are
3. Unplug the unit, or turn off the power for 10 seconds, and then reapply power.
4. After 10 seconds, open and close the freezer door.
5. After 15 seconds, open the freezer door. The ice maker should be running.
6. Remove the jumper from test points “T” to “H”.