Stay connected with us...
Webinar Recordings Index Page 10/03/2017
Having laid some theoretical groundwork in the last webinar, we're going to focus on practical considerations in this one. That means quick n’ dirty techniques for diagnosing sealed system problem using strategically chosen and skillfully interpreted temperature measurements. Review homework from the first session on 10-2-2017. Home refrigerator practical design and operating rules-of-thumb useful for troubleshooting Practical application exercises Troubleshooting scenario exercise Techniques for making system temperature measurements for determining superheat and subcooling Sealed system diagnosis homework assignment (to be reviewed in the next webinar in this series) If you attended the first webinar in this series, this is your payday! We’re going to apply that keen, penetrating insight you now possess into money- and time-saving shortcuts you can use to diagnose real-world refrigeration systems on service calls. See this calendar event for more details
FOR PROFESSIONAL APPLIANCE TECHS ONLY! Appliantology is the premiere appliance tech support site on the web. This annual membership unlocks the total and awesome power of Appliantology, turning it into a fearsome weapon of mass instruction and appliance information tool for the professional appliance tech who needs bleeding edge technical info. You'll get all of these perks and benefits:
- All-star access to the Techs-only appliance repair and business forums
- UNLIMITED high-speed service manual downloads!
- If a tech doc you need isn't already in the Downloads section of the site, you can request one in the Appliance Service Manual Requests forum and we'll get it for you
- Free admission to the Samurai's live regular tech training webinars
- Free access to over 30 hours (and growing!) of tech training webinar recordings on variety of technical topics (check out the list)
- Free access to hundreds of other exclusive appliance training videos in Samurai's Video Classroom
- As a professional appliance repair tech (you get paid to fix other people's appliances), your membership fee is tax deductible as a legitimate business expense
The whole appliance repair world and awesome power of Appliantology will be at your fingertips for just $197 per year with a 10-day money-back guarantee! At less than three bucks a week, this is a real steal for the value you get.
Bonus: Professional Appliantologists also get a secret access link to the Samurai's stash of repair manuals.
Watch these videos to get the most out of your Professional Appliantologist membership. The first, short video shows how to search the Downloads section. The second, longer video is a complete how-to guide for using Appliantology as an information tool for Total Appliance Enlightenment.
Questions? Ask us!
Appliantology is an appliance tech support site. If you need structured training on appliance repair technical skills, you can get that at Master Samurai Tech, our appliance tech training site. At Master Samurai Tech, you can learn all the lost but essential technical skills of the appliance repair profession: electric circuits, reading schematics, troubleshooting with schematics, gas systems, technology of appliance components, motors, variable frequency drive systems, and refrigeration. The training is all online, state-of-the-art, and self-paced. Learn more at MasterSamuraiTech.com.$197.00