Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Gud24essm1ww does anyone know the personality code for this washer/dryer?

jackofallammo

jackofallammo

Trying to install a new board on this machine and I'm not sure what personality that it needs...

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• evaappliance

• jackofallammo

Top Posters In This Topic

Ge is the worst at having the right instructions with the new part ,  had one a few months ago that I tried every personality it had with no luck 😩      I believe all these companies are trying to get it so we have to pay for some kind of electronic programming tool ,and or, a service subscription to do this kind of stuff.   Hope one of the guys on here that does ge warranty work can help 

jackofallammo

It wouldn't be so bad if there was some reference available, but I can't find anything online. I guess I will have to call GE but I have a feeling that they won't be helpful either.  I've never called them so maybe I'm wrong...

3 hours ago, jackofallammo said:

I've never called them so maybe I'm wrong

i'm afraid you will be right about that !   unfortunately i had to just give up one the one i was trying to fix .