Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

LDF7774ST nothing on display

PenYa

Long story short, the dishwasher was working away as it normally does and all of a sudden it stopped with 32 on the display.  It was stuck there for about an hour.  Like most electronics, I power cycled it. (unplug count to 10 replug)  Now nothing comes on the display.  I pulled the dishwasher out of the cabinet, looks like the drain line has a crack in the line and been leaking water for a bit.  :(  I've checked power at the socket and the junction box on the DW.  Both have power.  I've removed and tested the nose filter and the fuse show .1 ohms resistance, so that's working.  I've opened the door and looked at the main panel but don't see any damage there.  Any ideas before I have to go deal with the guy at home depot telling me how the new model of dishwasher will do everything I ever wanted it to do except cook the food for me.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PenYa

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic