Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

service manual for a danby wine cooler DWC2121BLS

tech1911

I am trying to find a service manual for a danby wine cooler model # DWC2121BLS. didn't see any danby at all in the service manual stash. thanks

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

• tech1911

• RegUS_PatOff

• certified tech group 51

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Team Samurai

I don't have any service info on Danby's-- they're kind of an odd duck for service and for getting parts. I do have a toll-free number for them and I've heard their tech support is pretty helpful: 1-800-263-2629.

parts list and diagrams at sears...

but part numbers N/A and don't cross to anything else ..

This cannot be the same danby that I called ...The staff would not give me the time of day, would not connect me to the tech. line ( She said they do not have a tech. line ) ...I just needed a service manual for a wine cooler ( do not have the model number now. Two section unit )... I asked where do their techs. get their service manuals from, She said that she does not know, they just get them.......Thanks for the help, lady.. :wallbash:

• Team Samurai

Dayyam! Sounds like a ClusterF**k over there! I've never had the "pleasure" of dealing with them myself but I heard from another tech that he got some good help from a guy named "Dave" in the tech department. I guess it's a small crew over there.

I have had the same experience as certified tech group 51 with danby in the past, so I didn't bother wasting my time with them. Companies like that ( and whirlpool) are gonna force me to raise my rates to pay for theropy from dealing with them. This unit is a two section unit, and doesnt even have a tech sheet with it. thanks for the info.