Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade. Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology.

Rjkd12

Frigidaire Dehumidifier FFAD7033R10 F0 Error Code Troubleshooting

Richard0001

I had the exact same problem with my FFAD5033R1 where I was getting the F0 code. I spoke with the rep from Frigidaire and followed the step by step instructions on what to do to possibly resolve the problem. All the possible solutions failed and so the rep said that since the purchase was made within the five year warranty window they would ship me a new unit in 7 to 10 business days. All of that took place on 7/8/2019 and on 7/19/2019 I receive a new unit and I hooked it up that day and it has been performing like a champ ever since. I have only great things to say about Frigidaire and I would definitely recommend buying from them and I will do so in the future.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Karenja

We got my father a 30pint that ran fine for 10 months, then yesterday got the F0 code. I turned it off and on again it ran for a bit then F0 again. Off and on again and ran... then I found the book (supposed to leave it off for 30 minutes). Don’t know if it’s still running (not my house) and haven’t yet taken anything apart, now that I have all of your useful fixit suggestions, but if it is low on refrigerant, is there a way to replace it and find/seal any leak? 

TimTech

I called, reported the F0 code, followed the instructions they sent me by email, and received a similar new unit but with an added pump feature.  Very nice!  I was trying to figure out a way to plumb my old unit with an unobtrusive small pipe to route through a wall and discharge into a floor drain in my furnace room.  I kept stumbling on a small gravity fed pipe clogging with algae or something.  This pump feature is perfect.  What a nice surprise!

LGNewton

Thanks for all the helpful advice posted here.  I contacted Frigidaire/Electrolux (800-944-9044) and they are honoring the warranty (I purchased in 6/2018); under the 2-5 year part of the warranty.  I had to fill out a claim form and send various pieces of documentation which I did today.  They claim a new dehumidifier will be on its way to me in a few weeks.

Kimkats

Hello!  I found this forum because my 3 year old 30 pint unit has started the “FO” code thing.  It ran perfectly til a couple weeks ago when it would run loud and blow cool rather than warm air for a bit, which I had never heard it do, then it would resume running. Shortly after it started doing that, it code. Now it will run for maybe 15-25 minutes then FO on me.  I’d like to try cleaning the thermal sensor, but I can’t tell where it is. The photos you all so kindly posted are real blurry on my craptacular computer.  Could someone post a diagram of where it is and what it looks like, if you have such a thing?  I really like the unit, and if that’s all that’s wrong, I’d love to be able to fix it.thanks very much!