Begin your journey to appliance repair mastery…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Flattening the Forums

8 posts in this topic

You may notice some missing forums. The topics in them aren't gone-- they've been merged into other forums. 

There are only three forums in the DIY section now: DIY help, Find a local tech, and Haikus.

There are only 5 forums in the Professional Tech section now. The Bidness Skool, Tool Bag, and War Stories forums were all rolled into the Dojo and the Dojo has been re-actived. It's a single forum for shop talk. Also, the Kitchen and Laundry forums have been merged into a single Appliance Repair Tech Forum for all appliance repair questions.

Over the years, the number of forums grew to where it was getting confusing, even for me! Hopefully the simplification will make it easier to navigate and scroll. 

I may do some more flattening. Let me know if you have any thoughts on this. 

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Well, I've been out for a while came back to the site and I really like the new forum structure. Simple and no confusion at all

Domo for the feedback, mah bruvah! 

I could use some flattening.:D

"Age will flatten a man, Wendell." - Sheriff Bell

Age seems to be fattening me.

Keep on those 12 oz barbells, if you start to plump up, upgrade to the 40 oz variety... if you are well plumped already- join a chubby chaser forum and bask in the glory?

I'm just very happy that the Dojo's back! Woo!