Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade. Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology.

Vince Neibert

Finding tech sheet by part#

Vince Neibert

I have the part# for the tech sheet for a Maytag range (W10237514). Is it possible to pull this up from Appliantology files. I tried downloads with no success. 

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Samurai Appliance Repair Man
3 minutes ago, Vince Neibert said:

Is it possible to pull this up from Appliantology files. 

Short answer: absotootly! Long answer: 

Vince Neibert

I tried to copy the number from the sears site, but I keep getting a lot more than just the part# for the tech sheet. When I paste that to downloads (files selected) I get nothing. I do have the part#, but I keep getting a whole URL when copying from sears.

Vince Neibert

I just now got the part# to copy by itself. Still nothing. I will try manual requests. Thanks for help.

Samurai Appliance Repair Man
7 minutes ago, Vince Neibert said:

I just now got the part# to copy by itself. Still nothing. I will try manual requests. Thanks for help.

That’s the way to do it! If your search by PUB number doesn’t turn up anything, it may not be in the Library yet. Just post a manual request and we’ll get it and upload it for you. Most of the manuals in the Library are uploaded on request. Over 5,000 and growing strong ! ??

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.