Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Service Manual and Tech sheet

brorobj

Manufacturer: General Electric
Type of Appliance: Electric Range
Model Number: JB690SFSS
Have you validated the model number at an online parts site like Repair Clinic? (yes or no): yes
Have you watched the video on how to search for manuals and have you searched the Downloads section prior to posting this request? (yes or no): yes

I need the tech sheet and manual for GE Range Model#JB690SFSS

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• brorobj

• Son of Samurai

• Vance R

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Team Samurai
4 hours ago, brorobj said:
Model Number: JB690SFSS
Have you validated the model number at an online parts site like Repair Clinic? (yes or no): yes

Are you sure that model number is correct? It's not pulling anything up for me at Repair Clinic.

i understand. When I checked the model number on Repair Clinic I got nothing but got results on Appliance Parts Pro. Still not convinced I went to GE website and found it there. It is a valid number but have no idea why the issue exists. Appliance Parts Pro gives some alternate numbers. I'll try using one of them. 

• Team Samurai

Based on the similar model numbers that Appliance Parts Pros gives, it looks like there should be a number as the third to last character, between the F and the S.

I tried that and got nothing. I did a model cross reference and found a Kenmore that uses the same RTD. I need the tech data on that sensor. Diagnostically I'm at the point where it's either the RTD or EOC. Not wanting to throw parts at this range needlessly

Chasing down this RTD the only two points of reference I can find are room temp and clean temp. Is there any place I can find additional tech info on RTD #WB21X22134?