FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

undercounter oven

Abraham6060

Manufacturer: ge
Type of Appliance: oven
Model Number: JTP20W0F4WW
Have you validated the model number at an online parts site like Repair Clinic? (yes or no): YES
Have you watched the video on how to search for manuals and have you searched the Downloads section prior to posting this request? (yes or no): YES

TRYING TO CALIBRATE TEMP

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Abraham6060

• Son of Samurai

• Captain Dunsel

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Team Samurai
3 hours ago, Abraham6060 said:

Model Number: JTP20W0F4WW

Are you sure that's the correct model number? It's not pulling anything up for me.

Sometimes these older GE models are quirky and in this case you have to drop a zero in the model number like this JTP20WF4WW,but that number 4 does not come up at GE web site or anywhere!

I think if you get the user care manual from GE it might be helpful. There are other Models very similar to your model except that 4 model.Go here!

https://www.geapplianceparts.com/store/parts/KeywordSearch?q=JTP20WF4WW&x=5&y=16

Edited by Captain Dunsel

2 hours ago, Abraham6060 said:

Thank you because four*did not do the trick

That's exactly want I am saying.This is a weird model.Did you even look at the GE web site listed and go to any of the other models and look at the user manual for any of those models listed.It will tell you how to adjust the temperature plus or minus a certain degree.