FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Tech sheet need for Kenmore Laundry Center 417.97962701

JulianFarley

Manufacturer: Frigidaire
Type of Appliance: Laundry Center
Model Number: 417.97962701
Have you validated the model number at an online parts site like Repair Clinic? (yes or no): Yes
Have you watched the video on how to search for manuals and have you searched the Downloads section prior to posting this request? (yes or no): Yes

Just looking for tech sheet thanks!

That schematic diagram uploaded is actually incorrect for this machine. Here is a photo of the correct one. I appreciate your help nonetheless! Thanks!

82FEFBEF-705C-40A7-BA4C-FCEE8E0A071F.jpeg

E660B841-4FA3-4513-958F-F2DBA22F90D8.jpeg

Electrolux site brings up the tech sheet I posted and also has that same tech sheet number is in the parts list.Sears parts site has the same tech sheet as I posted.There are some differences for sure! Seems to be and Electrolux glitch!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Captain Dunsel said:

Electrolux site brings up the tech sheet I posted and also has that same tech sheet number is in the parts list.Sears parts site has the same tech sheet as I posted.There are some differences for sure! Seems to be and Electrolux glitch!

Weird! Well thanks for your hard work and quick responses as usual! Much appreciated! After doing electrical measurements for over an hour and scratching my head with the wires not matching up, I thought, “Maybe it wouldn’t hurt to grab the paper tech sheet from inside the machine.”

Edited by JulianFarley
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Vance R said:

The sears site also shows @Captain Dunsel's findings at Electrolux site. Looked over the diagrams just a slight difference in how the lid switch is wired. 

The lid lock wiring is different also. And the motor wires slightly different also.

• Like 1