FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

GE Profile Oven, UI is not responsive PGS930SEL1SS

Trustyappliancerepair

Manufacturer: GE
Type of Appliance: Gas Range
Model Number: PGS930SEL1SS
Have you validated the model number at an online parts site like Repair Clinic? (yes or no): yes
Have you watched the video on how to search for manuals and have you searched the Downloads section prior to posting this request? (yes or no): yes

I have a customer who has a GE Profile range PGS930SEL1SS and the UI is unresponsive to touch. I have downloaded the mini manual for this stove, but there is nothing about a test mode or replacing the UI/Main control.  Is there a manual that shows how to put it into testmode or how to replace the UI for this model? 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Trustyappliancerepair

• Son of Samurai

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Team Samurai

This mini manual, which I assume is the one you downloaded, does have information on entering test mode. See service mode on the second page. I'm not pulling up a more detailed service manual for this model.

Thanks. The Display wound up being dirty and was stuck in part of the Sabbath mode set up.. The ] was obscured by dried food from a party they had hosted a few days before.  Once the display was cleaned it could be taken out of sabbath mode. If you have manual that shows how to remove that display please point me toward it. Thanks again.