Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.
  • Upcoming Events

• 25 May 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in this workshop on all things Appliantological: bidness, customers, tools, troubleshooting, flavorite brewski, whatever. Webcams and microphones are open and live!
      This workshop is also a great time for any students at Master Samurai Tech to bring any and all questions about the coursework. We're happy to walk through any concepts you're having trouble with. Think of it like office hours with your teachers.
      Also, follow this Calendar Event so you'll get notified of new posts here. Look for the "Follow" button either at the top of the topic on desktop or below the topic on mobile.
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, May 25 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

Kenmore 10651123210 tube cracked? No water/ice

mjhilton

Hi there,

I have a fridge with the model number in the title, it’s a gray tube that appears to attach from the top right corner of the back of the fridge and down to the bottom right of the fridge. It is cracked. This fridge doesn’t produce water nor ice. Any idea on the part that I’m missing? I can’t find it on the sears online store. Any help is appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Best,

Matt

57CBC5A6-3A10-49CE-A73E-00A6528E7D0A.jpeg

D8DD7BC9-9750-4BBE-8DA6-6FF2A2080EBA.jpeg

7EEF2ED0-4D82-4DEC-8075-4CAC1E426C07.jpeg

I think they stopped making this design because it's terrible. They ALWAYS fail there and I think the replacement is just straight up tubing because The number I get is W10823511

• Like 1

I've fixed this problem by using a short piece of 1/4" tubing out of the water valve that the broken off gray 90 degree angle piece is in, then a John Quest fitting that goes from 1/4" to 5/16".  Cut off the gray tubing back as close to the 90 degree broken fitting as possible that you have good clean tubing and go into 5/16" side of the John Quest reducer fitting, (NOTE: I could have the sizing of 1/4" and 5/16" backwards).

• Like 1