How to remove the oven light switch, door latch assembly, and hi-temp cutout on a Thermador CM302US oven
from page 35 of the C302 service manual
REMOVING THE OVEN LIGHT SWITCH,
THE OVEN DOOR LATCH ASSEMBLY
and THE HI-TEMP CUTOUT
Turn off the electrical power circuit to the oven at the main junction box before servicing this unit.
When you work on the oven, be careful when handling the sheet metal parts.
There are sharp edges present and you can cut yourself if you are not careful.
Refer to Figure 19 on the next page for the following steps.
1. Turn off the electrical power to the oven.
2. Open the oven door for the component you wish to remove.
3. To remove the upper air vent grille, remove the four bottom screws and the two front oven door latch screws.
4. To remove the lower air vent grille, remove the two front oven door latch screws, (see Figure 18),
then pull the posts on the ends of the air vent grille out of the catches in the chassis.
5. To remove the oven light switch, disconnect the wires from the terminals, press in on the locking arms,
and push the switch out of the vent (see inset 1).
6. To remove the oven door latch assembly (see inset 2):
a- Use a 1/4" ratchet and a 1/4" thin-wall socket and remove the two front hexhead screws from the latch bracket.
b- Pull the latch assembly to the right so that the flange on the left side clears the bracket,
and then pull it forward as far as the wires will allow.
c- Remove the wires from the switch connectors and the motor wires from the main harness.
d- To replace a door lock or door unlock switch on the latch assembly,
remove the two screws from the switch body, and remove the switch.
Source: THERMADOR CM302US UPPER DOOR LATCH INSTRUCTIONS