Troubleshooting a GE Harmony washer by entering Service Mode
GE Harmony washer troubleshooting service mode
To enter the GE Harmony service mode:
Note: Once the service mode is entered, all membrane keypanel buttons are disabled.
1. Press the POWER key to turn the washer on.
a. If the washer is on and the HOME screen is displayed, proceed to step 2.
• If the home screen is not displayed, press HOME on the keypanel.
2. Press HELP. The main help screen is displayed.
3. Press and hold MY CYCLES and BACK simultaneously for 3 seconds:
• The control will display any recorded errors.
• If no errors have been recorded, press EXIT to return to the HOME screen.
4. If errors have been recorded, use the error chart in the troubleshooting section for proper diagnostic procedures.
A MORE icon will be displayed on the LCD screen if additional problems have been recorded.
• Press MORE to list additional errors.
Use the BACK pad on the keypanel membrane to scroll back through the list.
• If MORE is not displayed then there are no additional errors.
5. If errors have been recorded, the following steps MUST be performed.
a. Make a note of the listed errors. Press EXIT, the screen prompts you to unplug the washer before servicing.
Note: Pressing exit clears all error messages and activates the setup mode program.
b. Disconnect power and make necessary repairs.
c. After the problem has been identified in service mode and repairs have been made, the unit prompts the service technician to run a setup/self diagnostic check.
• The self diagnostic check consists of a series of system tests to ensure the washer is operating correctly.
• Follow the on-screen instructions.
When all errors have been corrected and the setup/self diagnostic mode has been completed, the washer displays the following screen.
Press OK to return the washer to normal operation.
Buy parts for your GE washer with a 365-day return policy here ==> http://www.repaircli...g-Machine-Parts
Source: GE Harmony WPGT9350C0WW Troubleshooting