Stay connected with us...
See this calendar event for details:
Webinar Recordings Index Page 09/21/2017One of the benefits of your Professional Appliantologist membership is that you can attend the regular, live training webinars and you have access to the recordings as well. So if you can't make it to the live webinar, catch the recording at your convenience. The webinar recordings are conveniently listed for you on the Webinar Recordings Index Page.
- Professional Appliantologists, Senior Appliantology Fellows, and Legacy Tech members at Appliantology
- Master Samurai Tech Academy students enrolled in any technical course
- Mr. Appliance® Academy students enrolled in Bundle 1
What: We'll continue our troubleshooting workshop series by applying the Ten-Step Tango procedure to several different refrigerators and scenarios.
When: Monday, January 16, 2017, at 7PM Eastern Time (adjust your time zone accordingly)
Where: All of our web meetings are powered by Join.me. For the connection details, see below.
- Professional Appliantologists, Senior Appliantology Fellows, and Legacy Techs- See this topic in the Bidness Skool forum: https://appliantology.org/topic/61520-webinar-ten-step-tango-troubleshooting-workshop-refrigerators-monday-january-16-2017-7pm-et/
- Master Samurai Tech Academy Students: RSVP here.
- Mr. Appliance® Academy Bundle 1 Students: RSVP here.
How: Here are a couple tips to ensure that the webinars are a smooth, cool experience for you:
1. Arrive early to make sure your connection is working! Also, if you show up late for the webinar, you'll be lost.
2. Watch this ultra-short video on how to use your Join.me control console while you're in the web meeting because you're gonna wanna do cool stuff like:
- correctly connect your audio (without producing the dreaded echo!) so you and everyone else can hear what the Samurai is explaining
- mute and unmute yourself so we can keep the microphones open and we can all talk