Click here to check out this guide.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.
  • Upcoming Events

• 27 April 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in this workshop on all things Appliantological. 
      We have a special session planned for this one. Instead of the usual Show 'n Tell on a technical topic, we're going to post tech sheets in the comments to this Calendar Event (scroll down to see what's posted so far) and ask specific questions that can only be answered by reading the tech sheet. If you at least try to answer the questions beforehand, you'll get a lot more out of it. The tech sheet and the questions are posted in the comments section below.
      Your mission, if you should choose to accept it, is to check out the questions for each one and try to answer them ahead of time. Then come to the Dojo to see how well you did! 
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, April 27 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

I have a bosch dishwasher with an e24 error code

BRUNOJX

BRUNOJX

I have a SHE3AR75UC/14 and it is running for about a minute and then it shuts off. I replaced the drain motor. I recorded this video. 

I checked the drain lines and there was not anything. Any ideas? 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Advance1

• MatthewF

• BRUNOJX

Top Posters In This Topic

E24 is usually indicating slow/no drain in the unit.  In my experience it's more often than not something clogged in the system rather than a bad pump. 

Few things to check (usually before replacing the pump).  First, take the hose off the connection under the sink and stick a screwdriver down there to see if anything is stuck.  Second, vacuum out the system.  Start with the hose, then the sump.  Then fill it a bit and see if it drains.  If not, I vacuum it out again, take the silver kick panel off and remove the pump to see if anything is stuck in there.  You can also disconnect the drain hose from the sump and vacuum that out too.  If you have the pump off, make sure it's spinning properly too.  I don't remember the last time I actually had to change a pump though.  It's almost always a clog.  In theory you could have it cleared out and draining in 15 minutes without pulling the unit out of the cabinet! 

All that said, that noise sounds like somethings up with the pump.  Did you make sure the pump is for sure the right model?  I know there are a bunch that fit but have slightly different voltages so could possibly act weird.  The pump part number for that unit should be 00611332. 

Edited by MatthewF

Another item to check is the heat pump. The control board runs the heat pump before the drain pump. The heat pump is used to check to see if there is water in the tub. I had a dishwasher getting E24 and there were no issues with it draining but the control board thought there was a draining issue based on the heat pump. 

I would be curious if that noise is actually the heat pump. Hard to tell in the video. 

Clint