Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

• 27 April 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in this workshop on all things Appliantological: bidness, customers, tools, troubleshooting, flavorite brewski, whatever. Webcams and microphones are open and live!
      This workshop is also a great time for any students at Master Samurai Tech to bring any and all questions about the coursework. We're happy to walk through any concepts you're having trouble with. Think of it like office hours with your teachers. 
      If you have a specific appliance problem you'd like us to talk about, post it here! We need a problem statement and a PDF of the tech sheet or schematic so we can all see it on screen share. If you have a PDF that isn't already in the File library here at Appliantology, send it to us by attaching it to the contact form. 
      Also, follow this Calendar Event so you'll get notified of new posts here. Look for the "Follow" button either at the top of the topic on desktop or below the topic on mobile.
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, April 27 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

New Appliance Service Manual added: IKEA Jenn-Air KitchenAid Maytag & Whirlpool Gas and Electric Slide-in Ranges Job Aid

Captain Dunsel

IKEA Jenn-Air KitchenAid Maytag & Whirlpool Gas and Electric Slide-in Ranges Job Aid

View File

Gas and Electric Slide-In Ranges    

IEL730C IGL730C

JES1450D JES1750E JGS1450D JIS1450D JDS1750E

KSEB900E

KSEG700E

KSGG700E WEG760H0D

MES8880D MGS8880D

KSEG950E

WEE760H0D

WEC530H0D

WEE730H0D

KSGB900E

JDS1450D

KSIB900E

KSDB900E

WEG730H0D

PUB W10748358

KR-40

• 5 years later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Basic Appliance Repair

• Son of Samurai

• Captain Dunsel

• IanLaugher

• Team Samurai
2 minutes ago, Basic Appliance Repair said:

Download NOT working..?

Could you elaborate a bit more? Are you getting an error of some kind? I am able to download it with no issues on my end.

On 5/24/2021 at 2:48 PM, Son of Samurai said:

Could you elaborate a bit more? Are you getting an error of some kind? I am able to download it with no issues on my end.

Thanks for the response,

It downloads fine elsewhere but when i was at customers home, my verizon signal was weak so i used their internet wifi but it seem to NOT allow downloads from this website... 🤷‍♂️  thanks again.

• 1 year later...

On the KSDB900E unit had a F1E0 error control board error readout says “call for service relay board” 

reset the breaker error code went away. Controls would not do anything but turn on light and start and cancel. 

After reset it preheated to 350 with no issue. 

Hate to replace the board if it is not needed, but the customer is afraid it will happen again during cooking. Anyone have any insight? 

Ian. L.