What do you do when even the service manual can't be trusted?
In this video, we discuss how to deal with bad or missing information in all kinds of tech docs -- service manuals, tech sheets, schematics, you name it. Topics covered include:
- Pin numbering discrepancies
- Reconciling pinouts with schematics
- Identifying power supplies
- Recognizing incoherent specs
- What are dummy directions?
You can watch this one right now for free! We've got 100+ hours of great technical training videos just like this on our webinar recordings page, which is available only to tech members of Appliantology.